ATP Lab Enzymatik Control Improves the digestive system
Experiencing problems with digestion? Dealing with bloating, gas, heartburn, gastric reflux, or constipation?*
- Digestive enzyme.*
- Digestive aid.*
- Helps digest proteins.*
- Helps reduce gas production/flatulence following a meal rich in fermentable carbohydrates (such as vegetables, pulses/legumes/beans and whole grains).*
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia.*
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a digestive tonic and bitter to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic).*
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help prevent nausea (anti-emetic).*
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (cholagogue).*
Recommended use or purpose: Digestive enzyme. Helps digest proteins. Helps reduce flatulence following a meal rich in fermentable carbohydrates (vegetables, legumes, whole grains, etc.). Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help: relieve digestive disturbances and dyspepsia; stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic);prevent nausea (anti-emetic); and, increase bile flow (cholagogue).
Recommended dose: Take 1 capsule mid-meal or according to your healthcare practitioner’s recommendation.
Recommended duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. If you have diabetes, pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Contra-indications: If you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes, do not use this product. Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not use if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation and/or stomach or duodenal ulcers.
Known adverse reactions: Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain/epigastric pain and/or heartburn have been known to occur with this product. Should you experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. Headaches, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergies) have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.