What is Collagen?
Collagen is the protein that our body relies on to ensure the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints**. Everything that connects our body, keeping skin tone and joints strong, needs collagen.
Why We Need Collagen
Our modern diets lack the collagen that was once abundant in foods. Without dietary collagen, our body can’t replenish what’s missing. This can have an effect on our hair, skin and nails, and joints, ligaments and tendons as we age.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are collagen molecules that are small enough to get quickly absorbed and used by our body. This bioavailability is the reason people see improvements in how they look, feel and move after using Vital Proteins Collagen consistently.
How to Use Collagen
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Just one to two times per day, adding a scoop of Collagen Peptides to food or beverages gives you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, and nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more**. Use collagen for a variety of recipes:
- Stir into water, fruit juice, or other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein booster
- Mix with oatmeal, soups, or sauces
- Add into recipes for entrees or desserts
- Easy to use! The Collagen Peptides mix well in hot or cold liquids, making them an easy addition to whatever your diet might be